So first of all I must apologise for the ridiculous amount of time it's been since I last updated - things in my life have been flipped upside down this year (these last two months in particular) but I've still got lots of personal work to post that I've not shared from the last 12 months.. so here we go!

Graham and I went to Scotland for a few days back in August and it was absolutely beautiful. I'd never been there before and just fell in love with the incredible scenery and I already can't wait to go back! One of my favourite things about going on holiday with Graham is that I am always travelling with somebody who loves taking photos just as much as I do, so as a result we couldn't resist spending an early morning at the beach to shoot a few self-portraits (for me) and landscapes (for him)!



And here are some other little snippets from our time away! I documented about half of our trip on Instagram and blogged those shortly after our trip - check them out HERE if you missed them and fancy a look ♥



And it's not a true holiday without a touristy portrait of course! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top