Spring brings with itself so many things that always amaze me again. For example the smell of roses. I get used to it during spring and summer, and once the roses disappear I stop thinking about the scents. Then spring comes around again and the red buds seem like a fresh discovery.

I applied a soft-look to the last image, since it goes well with roses and our notion of them. These roses are bright red, smell wonderful and make the green scenery complete.

click on the images for a bigger view




This is the edited soft-focus image, I was taking about. I desaturated the colors slightly and added a selective blur to this. I like to finish it off with some digital grain. It gives film-look to your image. If you want I can make a tutorial for this technique.


I hope these red roses will brighten up your day. Thanks for visiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top