It's a comforting notion that spring returns and comes to bloom every year. Right now we are experiencing the full palate of colors and smells. Out of them a beauty is born. It may not be the same everywhere, but it is there nevertheless. There is nothing quite like nature to provide colors, depth and emotions. 

These shots were taken not far away from our weekend cottage. I love the rich colors that I was able to get because of the weather we are having right now. I deliberately lingered on close-ups, since I wanted to show as much details as possible.

"Everything is blooming most recklessly; if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night."
~ Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters of Rainer Maria Rilke

click on the images for a bigger view







Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed the shots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top