I have shown you Blagaj in an earlier photo series. I showed you the various places in the old town and also a glimpse of the restaurants that are located along the river Buna. You can view those images by clicking here. Last Monday we went back again, for a nice afternoon lunch, and I wanted to show some stills from one of the little restaurants located alongside of it.

Stay tuned because my next post is the 600th on this blog, and I have something really great to show you. I really hope you will like it. It will be up on Sunday!

click on the images for a bigger view

I tried some long exposure on the first and last images, since it was late in the afternoon and this part of Blagaj is in shades. I think it worked out nicely on the waterfalls.


The river Buna flows right through the restaurant. It's very refreshing and relaxing to sit here.




Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you in the 600th post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top