On the first day of April, I had the honour working with lots of talented local vendors on my first styled wedding shoot. It was an enormous amount of fun and I feel so inspired to get out there and do more like this.. I'd better get planning!

We were all so pleased with the results that we decided the best thing to do was to submit the photos for publication, and to our delight the fantastic Your Herts & Beds Wedding Magazine wanted to use one of the photos for the cover and to do a write up of the shoot in their Brides' Bulletin. I am so thrilled!

To find out more and see more photos from the day, head on over to the following links on my shiny new wedding photography blog:

Styled Shoot: Charlie & Harvey at Chicheley Hall
Featured: Your Herts & Beds Wedding Magazine Cover!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top