During our visit to Split we stayed in the Radisson Blu Resort Hotel and Spa. It's a five star hotel and we had a wonderful time there. From the luxurious rooms, to the awesome spa, this hotel gave a lot of comfort to us, especially on New Years Day, when most of the restaurants and establishments in the city were closed. In this post I want to share some images from our stay in this hotel, with you.

Our Travel to Split is made up of multiple parts. Other parts include:
Part One: Celebrating New Year's Eve in Split
Part Two: The Klis Fortress (Game of Thrones Location Photos 1)
Part Three: Diocletian Palace (Game of Thrones Location Photos 2)
Part Four: Visiting the Seaside Promenade
Part Five: Our Stay at the Radisson Blu Resort
Part Six: A Walk along the Winter Beach

click on the images for a bigger view


Arrival

We arrived in the evening, and once we got checked in, I went up to my room. I immediately had to take my camera out as soon as I saw the dusk outside. A soft afterglow of the sunset was still lingering in the sky. The deep blue sea was in front of me, and I could hear the weaves slowly arriving on shore. We didn't have any plans right away, so I had some time to sit on my balcony and enjoy the view.



Rooms and Accessories 

The rooms are very spacious. I stayed in a simple room, but still had a king size bed, which I enjoyed a lot. From a mini bar, safe, bathroom, tv, spa accessories and various other things, every room has all you need. Each floor of the hotel has a different color scheme. I stayed on the 5th floor, which was decorated in mint green tones. The others stayed on the 3rd floor, which had a lavender theme.





The Next Morning

Waking up here is so pleasing. I just love the sights, scents and sounds of the sea in the morning. I also loved the ocean view i had. Breakfast is usually served 'till 10, but on January 1st, we had an hour longer. The breakfast is buffet style and has everything from eggs, sausages, mushrooms, cheeses, spreads, baked goods, coffee, tea, fruit and so much more. I was really impressed.



Views from the front desk and entrance lounge


Spa at the Radisson Resort

Hotel guests can use the spa facilities for free. You have to pay for massages or a Turkish bath, but the swimming pool, sauna, showers and jacuzzi are free to use. I love that the big indoor swimming pool is overlooking the ocean and that the water is warm. There are also outdoor pools, but of course we didn't use those.




As the Sun sets over the Adriatic Sea

Before I finish this post, I want to share some sunset images from the hotel. The Radisson Blu Hotel is located on the outskirts of the city, so you have the convenience of being close to the city, but also having some privacy and exclusivity. Sunset here is really an event and I hope you will enjoy these sunset shots.







 I hope you enjoyed these images from the Radisson as much as we enjoyed staying there.

The Final Part of the Split Series will be up on Friday.


Where I'm Linking To

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top