I wanted to do this for a long time now, and have finally decided to make my own photo meme. I love sharing my photography with the world, and I thought that it would be nice to have a platform here, where others could share their work. So let me introduce to you: Through my Lens!




What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens"and visit others!




Let me know in the comments below what you think of this.
Please spread the word and help me make this meme popular.
Use the image below if you like for sharing


Or simply copy/paste this code in your post




Here is my photo of the day:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top