A week has passed since the first edition of "Through My Lens" premiered here on the blog, and the response was really overwhelming. So many great contributions and lovely images, and I looked back a couple of times on some of them throughout the week! Thanks everybody who posted the links back to the meme on their blogs, and spread the word. I go so many nice e-mails, so thank you all for that. Another Monday is upon us, so please share what you got, and remember the link-up is there the whole week!


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!


Please click on the titles (not images) to view posts of others:
Please spread the word and help me make this meme popular.
Use the image below if you like for sharing


Or simply copy/paste this code in your post



Here is my photo of the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top