It has been so much fun hosting this meme, and discovering new blogs and bloggers that come here to link up. I want to thank you all. The second edition last week was even more visited then the first one, so I hope that the meme will keep on building. This week the skies are darker and the atmosphere moodier. We just had some much needed rain here in Mostar, and I guess it is reflected in today's post. So come along and share images taken through your lens!



What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the meme.
Use the image below if you like for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in your post



Here is my photo of the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top