If there is one thing I haven't done in a while, then it's resting. It seems like one short trip is following the other, and with work closing in tightly over the week, these small getaways have become a real treat and pressure reliever.

One of those trips my friend Selma and I undertook yesterday was a field trip to Hutovo Blato. It is a nature and bird reserve located in southern Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is primarily composed of marshlands that were created by the underground aquifer system of the Krupa River.

click on the image for a bigger view 
 
Since 1995, Hutovo Blato has been protected as 'Hutovo Blato Nature Park'.


I am posting this single image as a preview (I am still editing the rest), and the two-part trip starts on Monday.
So please come back tomorrow for part one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top