Our visit in the local mountains comes to an end. For the rest of the day, I decided to take a walk in the woods with Beni. The autumn colors were present everywhere, and a cold breeze made the woods speak.

A walk in the woods can be very calming. It makes you decompress, is good for your body and spirit. I want to leave off this series with some fall impressions from the woods. If you are not able to go out today and enjoy them yourself, I hope that these images will help a bit.

This is a multi-part series. Other parts are:

click on the images for a bigger view



A narrow path to the village Zijemlja, is also taking me to the surrounding woods.


Beni, free and happy, is rushing about.


A welcoming (and also a bit spooky) entrance into the woods.



So many scents to pick up...


A relaxing little spot.


We enter this part of the woods, and follow the road to a different entrance.


As our walk in the woods continues, I notice, on the other side of the valley, the road we were traveling on previously.


These parts of the woods are much more colorful.


I always wonder what lies deep inside these woods.



 Directions for hikers and bicycle riders.


After our walk was completed (Beni got covered in mud, but I didn't have time to take those shots), we returned to the car...


...and drove down the mountain Rujiste, on our way back home.


The End

I hope you have enjoyed this final part in the Mountain Rujiste Series, as well as the landscapes from our walk in the woods.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top