The scent of pine trees, simply goes with the summer for me. I love the way nature has made them, so that they can withstand dry heat and cold winters. They provide great shade on the beach and give you lots to look at: from pine cones to the needle like leaves. I took these images on my recent vacation, and since they don't really fit with the rest of the travel series, I decided to take them out and post them seperately.

The editing is half way done, and I hope to have finished soon, but I'm not rushing, because I want them to be great. You can already see some preview images on my Facebook Page.

And maybe not everyone associates them with summer, but here in South Europe they are a very common natural landmark of the Adriatic Sea.

click on the images for a bigger view







What is the smell of summer to you? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top