Summer has been good to us this far. We are currently in Sibenik, Croatia, and I am making a lot of new images. Until those are completed I thought to share some images I took with my phone camera. These only show glimpses of our vacation and the things we saw and did. I hope your summer is going well!

click on the images for a bigger view

The three of us on our way to Zadar, a city nearby. This was one of our many daily visits in the aeria we made.



A shot at the beach where we are spending most of our days. The water is very clean and fresh.


Of course there is a lot to eat with us. This is some salmon with fried tomatoes, and potatoes with pesto rossa. Very good!



A shot of the coast with the island Krapanj in the distance.




We also made a trip to the Solaris Beach and Wellness Spa Resort. There are a lot of great Canon 6D images from this place, that I'm dying to show to you all!


As our summer vacation slowly winds down (we leave tomorrow), things are getting bought, locations are being visited and final images are taken. There is a lot of editing ahead, but I promise you a big and fun travel photo series!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top