I love to look at a clear night sky.  There is something so humbling when you gaze into the wast blackness. The more you look into the dark sky, the more stars you notice. Nothing is as it seems, some are bright and shiny, other long gone by the time their light travels to the earth.

I recently did some star trail photography. Nothing fancy, just the regular 2-3 minute exposure. We had some great clear skies lately and I wanted to capture some star trails.

click on the images for a bigger view



This next image is actually an outtake. Something went wrong with the focus, but I still included it here, because, once I edited the image, I noticed just how many stars I had captured. It's an interesting shot nonetheless.


Thanks for visiting, I wish you a great rest of the weekend, and a happy start into the new week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top