Back in September I met up with the lovely photographer and good friend of mine Amber Smith for a photo day, much like I did with Kitty a few weeks later. Amber and I found both a smoke machine and a bubble machine in her garage and it was super fun to work with them! It took a while to get the hang of getting the smoke machine to work how we wanted it to with the wind as it was, but I think we got there in the end!

Unfortunately it gets dark so quickly at this time of year and after all the setting up of the machines I didn't manage to take as many pictures as I'd have liked, but either way I'm really happy with what I shot and it's always lovely to meet Amber for nerdy photography conversations anyway :)



Amber also shot some pictures of me with the bubble machine, I wish I'd thought up this idea myself!



Amber's gorgeous work can be found on both Flickr and her Facebook fan page at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amber-rosesmith
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amber-Rose-Photography/151135721580914

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top