I'm yet to make a start on the "proper" pictures I shot whilst on holiday as I'm busy retouching shoots from the last few weeks, but for now here is a little roundup of my Instagram efforts which I must admit I am quite happy with - I'd never have imagined that one day I'd be happy with shooting a good chunk of my holiday pictures through a phone camera!

L-R from top: A beautiful view from an RSPB reserve near our house • Red kites at feeding time, swooping down over the bird hide we watched them from • Soggy cameras on one of the only bad weather days we had, it made for wonderful landscapes though!  The tallest, most wonderful trees I have ever seen  Walking on a beach decorated by the sea with swirls of shells • Behind the scenes, taking self-portraits at the beach  The Mull of Galloway, the most southerly point in the country.



Follow me on Instagram at @catlanephoto, or keep up with my uploads online HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top