So here we go.. the last shoot I managed to fit in before my wedding!  These are the kind of images I want to shoot forever, and I am too excited for words to start shooting more editorial and fashion themed work this year. Next week's task: shoot planning!

Modelling for this shoot was the beautiful actress Victoria Emslie, who you may recognise from this previous shoot of mine! I always love working with her and her look was just perfect for what I had in mind. I also collaborated with the talented Jemma Grace for the first time here and I can't wait to work with her again - she did an incredible job with the make up and hair and I couldn't be happier.

I've been a busy lady since I've been back and have a self-portrait series and a period costume shoot on the way soon.. keep your eyes peeled!

Actress: Victoria Emslie
Hair & make up: Jemma Grace
Styling: Myself

 
 


And I can never resist a few little behind the scenes pictures - here is one of Jemma working her magic on the lovely Victoria!
    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top