I noticed a few days back that I've really not been posting a lot of work recently - and it's not because I've not been shooting, I promise! I've found that quite a few shoots that I have been doing I've not been able to post online straight away, mainly due to the work awaiting publication. It kills me to keep work under wraps but publication makes it all worth while in the end!

So here's just a little preview of what I've been up to over the last few months that I've not been able to post yet..

Rokit Vintage A/W 11 Lookbook



I am not sure when I am going to be able to post the images, but recently I was approached to shoot a 7 look Autumn/Winter Lookbook for Rokit Vintage. The shoot was great fun and was the biggest team I have worked with to date - 7 people. I also shot my first fashion work with a male model on that shoot - a new experience for me!

............................................................................................................................................

OVL Magazine July edition shoot



Back in March I shot an editorial for a local glossy magazine called Ouse Valley Living. The aim of the editorial was to shoot styling that was available in the shops in the town centre, and shoot it next on Bedford's beautiful river Embankment. The gorgeous Felicity (pictured) travelled all the way down from Norwich for the shoot and I couldn't be more excited to post the results!

...............................................................................................................................................................

Rebecca De Winter album and inlay artwork



Over two days of shooting in March and a day of shooting in May, I shot my first album artwork with the super talented singer-songwriter Rebecca De Winter. The shoots resulted in Rebecca posing in a sunken boat in a freezing cold lake, our being chased by wild horses and attacked by guard geese. The album is out in June and I am dying to hear more from this talented lady!

...............................................................................................................................................................

Thirst for Vision editorial: Abby


This editorial was shot back in December. It was more of a impromptu shoot than an editorial, but I was so happy with the pictures that I just had to hold onto them until I found a magazine to submit them to. Issue 5 coming on the 15th June!

...............................................................................................................................................................

Future shoots and things..

- My favourite girlies Kitty Gallannaugh and Katie Eleanor and I are currently sorting out a date for us to all meet together for a photo day. I am ridiculously excited about this and will be writing the longest, most image-heavy blog post when it's over!

- Katie Eleanor and I will be collaborating on a shoot with a model in the very near future.

- I am assisting Steven Read on a photo shoot in the next week which I'll be posting lots of behind the scenes shots from.

- And hopefully, lots more photo days in general. I plan to pass my driving test in the summer which will help a great deal with this sort of thing (and for my own shoots too!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top