Mid-June came the long-awaited album launch for Rebecca De Winter's album, and not only was I finally able to listen to her wonderful songs on repeat, but also able to get my hands on a copy of my first album and inlay artwork! I don't see myself as a proud person but this is a really big achievement for me and I am incredibly happy with the final result.

Rebecca approached me back in January and since then it's been a real adventure creating these images: we were chased and bitten by guard geese, attacked by wild horses and Rebecca ended up being submerged in a sunken boat for the sake of art.

Rebecca and fellow bandmate David have kindly agreed to let me post the pictures online, so here they are. I hope you like them!












And here is one of the promotional posters, featuring one of my favourites from the shoot:


I highly recommend you listen to Rebecca's wonderful music, you can find album track samples and her music videos over at her Facebook page HERE, and her album is out now on iTunes. Lovely stuff!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top