If you haven't seen part one, click here to view some of my favourite posts from this year, that you might have missed. In this second part I'll list 5 posts from August till December that maybe flew by you, and again, if you like you can click on the titles to view the posts completely with all the images and stories.

 click on the links in the title to view the full post

1. Beyond The Island

I look back at this post and it's images very fondly. If you click on the title it will take you to the island Krapanj, and to images that were taken just after sunset.




2. Inside the Nature Resort Krka
Part One (click here)Part Two (click here)

Posted just at the start of my return to full-time blogging, this two part series takes you inside the Nature Resort Krka, that is filled with many discoveries, including beautiful waterfalls.



3. The Journey to a hidden Place
Part One (click here), Part Two (click here) 

It was one of those destinations that I hadn't heard of before, but that my dad knew about. So he took us to Semisnica, a secluded bistro in the mountains, where we had a unforgettable time. The series is divided in two posts.


4. Visiting the Fortress of St. Nikola

This is a hidden gem along the Adriatic coastline near Sibenik. The fortress is very well kept and in this post we tried to shoot as much as we could, outside and inside of it.



5. Visiting Pocitelj
Part One (click here), Part Two (click here), Part Three (click here)

This was one location I wanted to visit for a long time, and even though it's very close to where I live, in all these years I never got around to. But finally in September this year my friends and I made the hike up to this old fortress in Pocitelj.


Thanks for taking a look back with me. I am looking forward to posting new material in the New Year, venturing out more often and discovering new sights.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top