After the wealth of images that was the Budapest series (153 published images in 6 posts!) I feel the urge to slightly decompress. That's why I chose to put up something very small and simple this Friday. Ever since I got the Canon 6D I wanted to try out the Bulb (B) feature on it to do star trail photography. Unfortunately the nights around here were to cloudy to really get a good look at the stars.

With the Bulb feature you can leave the shutter open on your camera for how long you like, and if you do that at night, any trajectory of a moving subject will get caught on camera (like stars for example). This is deffinitly on my to-do list.

I did however manage to get a good shot of our house in the night. And I chose this image for the Friday My Town Shoot out group blog.

click on the images for a bigger view


The nights have been getting colder and colder here, and the need to cuddle up under the warm blankets of the bed has been growing and growing. Beni makes full use of this. While I was trying the camera outside on the balcony, he jumped on the bed and had a good look.



Happy weekend everybody! I hope you get the rest you need, and I'll have new material soon, and some Budapest leftovers too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top