Just a small post today, but I can't resist sharing these photos! Things are pretty crazy at the moment and I've not been finding a lot of time to get out and shoot personal work, but I'm working on changing that - promise. Working for myself can feel like a big juggling act at times, but now that I'm starting to feel I have a handle on it all I will be doing my best to incorporate personal work into the juggling too!

Evie and I met up for a nerdy afternoon at the beginning of the month to photograph each other in the autumn leaves. We were both in the position of not having shot much personal work recently so a photo day was the perfect solution to our problem!



See Evie's work (including her pictures from the day!) over at her Tumblr and Facebook:

eviebarkerphotography.tumblr.com
facebook.com/EvieBarkerPhotography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top