Long exposure photography is extremely popular, yet also one of the photography techniques people find most challenging. I wanted to discus the things you should know about long exposures to help you get great results every time. I like to venture out at dusk or dawn to shoot long exposures, and I simply love the effect you get in the images. I get often asked how I do them, so I hope these tips will be of use to you.
5 Things You should know about Long Exposure Photography
1. How Long Should the Exposure be?
2. Long Exposure and Noise Reduction
3. Essential tools for Long Exposure Photography
4. Battery Life and moving objects
5. Neutral Density Filter for Long Exposures
I hope these points could help you to shed some light on the subject and I also hope you'll have a go at it. If you have any other questions, let me know in the comments below.