As Summer is vanishing, the transitional period between the season is greeting us with many unique sights. I love going out at this time of the year. You can get vistas and landscapes with moody skies in one moment, and glorious fresh sunsets in the other. Especially here in South Europe the heat stays much longer, and the past week we had another heat wave. But now the weather is turning and you can enjoy the cooler days. Fall is around the corner and harvesting season will start soon, so let us linger in the last sighs of summer for now. Link up with us today, and share your images. I am looking forward to your contributions!



What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you.
I want to see your photography!


Here are my photos from the late summer season:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top