I hope everyone came into 2015 with a great celebration, weather it was big and festive, or quiet and reflective. Here are my friend Selma's dog Brownie and my dog Beni, who also send season's greetings (yes, we are that kind of dog people). Getting the first shot took some time, but I think it turned out good.

As I'm writing this I'm looking out at the Adriatic Sea off the coasts in Split, Croatia. I spent New Year's Eve here, and will be staying for two more days. After our dog images, I will show you some sneak peek shots from our travel that I took with my phone camera. Of course the Canon camera is not far away, and you can expect a nice travel series soon, after I return.

click on the images for a bigger view



I hope you are taking the 1st day of 2015 off, to rest from last night's celebration.



Here are some shots from Split that I took with my phone camera:


 A view out on the sea from our hotel as the sun sets on the last day of 2014.


 A shot from my room in the Radison Blu Resort in Split.


 Me and my sister Jasmina, a couple of minutes into 2015.


 A new day rises in a New Year.


 On the balcony of the hotel after breakfast.


A view from the hotel room balcony. Interesting clouds got me to take my camera out. Looks like a bird flying through the air.



I wish you all the best in the New Year!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top