2014 was a fantastic year, and by far one of the biggest highlights had to be Graham and I buying our first home in October. And with this new home came something I have wanted for longer than I can remember: an office space!

A few months have now passed since we moved in, and for a while this room was half-office, half-walk-in-wardrobe-and-pile-of-stuff-for-ebay(!) But now that all of our worldly possessions have been tidied away and the moving boxes have gone in the recycling, I now have a dedicated space to work in and I am just so excited and grateful.

It's a work in progress but I am already really happy and can't wait to see how this room will evolve over time. I've always struggled to "switch off" from work at the end of the day, and now that I'm no longer working in my bedroom and finally have a door separating my work and our home life, it will be really interesting to see how this impacts our life (and my business) for the better.

So with a nice tidy workspace, goals for the next year set and all my work from 2014 safely archived away.. I'm ready for you, 2015!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top