Today is my birthday, and I thought this would be a nice occasion to give back to all of you who have been following this blog. It's not much, but I think you will enjoy it nonetheless. They are free wallpapers you can use for your desktop. They show landscapes from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and I thought that would be the ideal theme, since it's coming from me.


Just click on the wallpaper, and right click, then select "Save Image As" and save it to your computer. For private use only.


1. Clouds over Mountain Velez



2. Sunset over the Mostar Valley



3. Kravice Waterfalls



4. Storm approaching over Krusevljani in East Herzegovina



5. Descend into the valley of the village Zijemlja



6. Lonely road towards Nevesinje



7. Jablanica Lake on a sunny day


Thanks again for all your visits and comments. Have a great Sunday.
I'll go eat my cake now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top