As I was sitting down to write and post something to this Friday's Theme, I immediately knew what the images were going to be. And, yes, Christmas is not on our doorstep for another three months, but in these grey days a little warm sparkling lights of Christmas can do no harm.

These images were taken on the Cologne Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas Market) last December. The Market was filled with all sorts of goodies, from food and wine to toys and kick-nacks. Yes, I know, these are not images from my town, but you be the judge if I should have omitted them...

click on the images for a bigger view











If you would like to see the full set of images from our trip to Cologne, visit the following links (I know there is a lot, but it was a trip with over 800 images that were reduced to 8 posts! I ordered them chronologically. If you like leave a comment or two on the posts below). We had the time of our lives, and I hope we'll manage to bring that forward to you!

A Stroll Down the Weihnachtsmarkt (Part One) 

A Stroll Down the Weihnachtsmarkt (Part Two)

Modern Cologne (Part One)

Modern Cologne (Part Two)

Cologne Cathedral

Phantasialand - Theme Park (Part One)

Phantasialand - Theme Park (Part Two)

Phantasialand - Theme Park (Part Three)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top