In this week's Friday My Town Shoot Out the theme is Retro. I visited a nearby old town last weekend called Pocitelj. I'll post more about the place tomorrow including more images, but what I wanted to share with everybody today is the following shot of the major tower that served as a fortification:

click on the images for a bigger view 


Here are the images in full view:


Once I took it, I remembered that I actually had a picture of my parents from the 70s (1978, I believe) that they took at the almost exact same spot. I had it in my scanned files from my restoration process last year (click here to view them!)


It's funny to see the place then and now, and actually stand on that spot where years and years before my birth, my parents were walking that same path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top