It is here. The 600th post is reached and even though the 500th wasn't too long ago (it was half a year back), so much has happened in the meantime. For this special post, I wanted to do something that I have never done before: timelapse photography.

Having been recently inspired by some timelapse photography that Adrian did on his blog, he put me in the right direction and linked me to some timelapse tutorials. (Thanks Adrian!) So I really had to try it out.

It's also a fitting photography theme for this type of post. What timelapse photography means is that you shoot lots of images, sequentially, of one scene, and later on you put them together to create movement and show the passing time.

click on the images for a bigger view

I shot these images on the hills above Mostar, where I recently made the "Above the City" Series. I drove back up there and stood in freezing weather (some rain was falling as well), in order to get the images. I knew that these dramatic clouds would be perfect for a timelapse shoot.


I shot the sequence over the course of half an hour, and took almost 500 RAW images. It was then edited in Adobe's Camera Raw and Photoshop CC, and then moved to Adobe After Effects CS6 for effects and pans, and then to Adobe Premiere CS6 to edit and export the video.


Without further delay, here is the finished video. I advise you to watch it in Full HD and Full Screen, so that you can see all the details. Enjoy!


Thank you all for sticking around with me. I am so grateful for all your visits and support, and the community that has formed here.

Let me know in the comments if you liked this video, and if you would like to see this again sometime (I thought about doing a longer video as well). 

Other blog milestone posts are:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top