*UPDATE* The Series previewed here is now uploaded. You can visit it by clicking here.

As I am writing this, Photoshop is up and running in the background, waiting for me to return to editing. Two days ago I made another journey into, previously unseen territory, for a new series. This time i visited some landscapes and villages, located east from Mostar. I thought of posting the first part today, but since I took over 250 images, I am still editing and writing, so that's going to take the rest of the day.

I wanted to write this post to give you some sneak peeks into the things that'll come. You can expect part one to be uploaded tomorrow. The series will be called "Remains of the Past".

click on the images for a bigger view

The series will explore the vast landscapes of these regions of Herzegovina, with a visit to old villages, that have been abandoned and destroyed over time.


It's also a personal story of exploration and human nature, of things that were and that still haunt these regions today.


I hope to take you on a big journey and show you the beauty of the country as well as the melancholy that lingers.


I hope you'll have a great Sunday, and I'll see you tomorrow with part one. I hope you liked these sneak peeks. But there is so much to come, many different sights and locations. So stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top