We are back for a new edition of Through My Lens. This time we are back in Mostar and I want to share some images from my hometown (both summer and winter shots). I want to thank everyone for linking in. I'm opening the link-up earlier this week, since I'm away on Monday, so I hope you all will join me again. I am looking forward to seeing your images from your corners of the world.

I am also sharing these images over at "City Daily Photo" with the theme Curiosities, and snow in Mostar as the sunniest and warmest town in Bosnia and Herzegovina sure counts as that! :)

What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!




Please spread the word and help me grow the meme.
Use the image below if you like for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in your post



Here are my photos of the day (to contrast the warm title image):




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top