It's has already been a month since I started this photo meme, and it's just unbelievable how time flies away. I want to thank each and everyone who is visiting and linking up. I love to visit your blogs and read about your lives and see the world through your lens. Somehow it makes the world feel so small and cozy, to just open up one of the links and be transported to another part of it. So here we go again, this time with some summer sights from Mostar that I will be sharing in my photo of the day.


What "Through my lens" is about

This meme is about sharing your favorite blog post with the rest of us. The themes are open, there is only one rule: the images have to be taken by you. I want to see your photography!

How this Photo meme Works

1. Share your favorite post under the linkup button below and follow the instructions there
2. Only share the url of your post, not the url of your main page
3. In your post link back to this post of "Through my lens" and visit others!



Please spread the word and help me grow the meme.
Use the image below if you like for sharing

Or simply copy/paste this code in your post



Here is my photo of the day:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top