As you may have noticed, the blog has a complete new layout. It has been a LONG time in the works, and my goal was to organize my posts, label them and highlight them in the best possible way. There will be some tweaks here and there to the look (like the size of the font, which I'm still trying to change in the HTML), but all in all this is the new look of the blog. In this post I wanted to talk about some of the new features, as well as what you can expect on the blog for the rest of 2014, and a little bit beyond...

Navigation of the Blog

The navigation is the best new feature of the blog. You can now easily access certain types of posts that are of interest to you. But, you don't have to use the navigation. All posts are still ordered chronologically on the main site, in the order they have been posted.

About Me

In this first section you will find my biography and contact info, news and updates from the blog, a list of photographic literature I recommend, as well as the various sites I link my posts to.

Travels

This next section is self explanatory. Here you will find all of my travel series, neatly organized by country or you can just click on the word "Travels" and have the site display all travel posts.

Photography

Here you will find posts, organized by theme. From mountains to rivers, from cities to the countryside, pick the theme you are most interested in and start exploring.

Domestic Life

All posts that are related to home and garden, recipes, pets and animals can be found here.

Tutorials

A big part of the blog are the tutorials and photographic how-to tips. You can find all tutorials, listed here.

All new Travel Series starting Tomorrow!

The end of 2014 may be approaching, but I'm not done with traveling. There is a big three-part travel series coming up, starting tomorrow and going through the next week. It will be from a location I haven't visited before, and I'm hopefull that you will like it as well. Here is a small preview:



The Rest of 2014

There will be more posts after the new travel series, including a best of post with unreleased images and outtakes. So you can look forward to that as well. And the end of the year I'm traveling for New Year's Eve, so you can expect another photo series in the beginning of 2015.

My visit to the USA

As I have previously said, I visited the USA back in 2005, and for 2015, which will mark the 10 year Anniversary, I will post those images. I have digitally scanned all of the images, and I'm processing them now. Oh, the blunders of film photography!



Have a great Sunday.
Please let me know how you like the new look and features.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top