I know I'm a bit late with decorating the house for the season that is in full swing by now, but with learning for the state law exam, which I passed recently, there just wasn't much time. I'm now catching up with all of these chores, and in this post I wanted to show you my tree, which is much different then the one we did last year.

click on the images for a bigger view

This is the finished result of my work, but let's take a few steps back.


I chose a tree that had different shades of green as well as some white snow tips. It gives a really great texture and richness.


I chose red and gold, the classical color combination, white lights, and these pine cones that you can attach with wires to the tree.


This is the look of the decorated tree at day.


Next are two shots from the night.




How is the spirit of the season reflected in your home?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top