As we wind down towards Christmas, I really wanted to make a commitment to just get outside and take some portraits for no reason at all than just for fun. So my next few posts will focus on just that - meeting up with friends and shooting!

And so earlier this week, I headed back to the village I grew up in to take some portraits of Emma, a local photographer who was back in her hometown on a flying visit back from university. Hearing about her adventures, projects and lectures reminded me of my year studying photography, which I will always look back on fondly as some of the happiest days of my life, and knowing this I am just so excited for the journey that lies ahead of her. Emma, you are fantastic and I can't wait to see where your career takes you!




Emma Dullingham on Flickr: flickr.com/photos/dullingham/
Emma Dullingham on Facebook: facebook.com/dullinghamphotography

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top