* The Travel Series is up now. View it here *

As I am writing this, my sister Jasmina, my friend Selma and I are visiting Prague in the Czech Republic. We arrived here on Wednesay and are staying a couple more days. Until I return home I wanted to show you some On Location images from Prague that I have made with our several mobile devices that have cameras. Of course the full blown travel series waits for you as soon as I come home and edit what I have shot with my Canon 6D.



click on the images for a bigger view


Above: The Old Town Square; Below: Overview of Prague from the Prague Castle



Above: South Gardens in the Prague Castle; Below: Powder Tower (got its name from gun powder being stored there long time ago)



Above: Charles Bridge crossing the Vltava; Below: Selma and I in the park on top of the Castle Hill



Above: Jasmina looking down on the city of Prague; Below: Secluded Garden in the Prague Hills



Above: Me in the Vojan Park; Below: Looking out at the Prague castle from the Manesuv bridge



Above: Inside the Jewish Quarter in Prague; Below: Old Town Square with a look on the Old Town Hall





Above: The St. George Church; Below: The Old Town Hall


Above: Selma and Jasmina, enjoying a Staropramen beer at the Dubliner Irish Pub; Below: A group selfie at the Old Town Center.

Thanks for visiting, and forgive me for not being able to return the favor right now. But I hope to check back with you all as soon as we are back home. 

You can follow me on Facebook to stay updated. I'll post  images there during the travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top