Our 5 day trip to Prague has ended, and I am now back home, trying to sync up with old routines. Monday brings with it a new work week, and there is a lot of catching up to do.


There are so many images that we took in Prague, that I will need at least two days to sort through them, but I hope to have the first part ready by Wednesday. Until then, here are some more images taken with my phone camera.



Above: A grand Hotel at night in Prague. Below: West entrance to the Charles Bridge in Prague



Above: A scene from the Vojan park. Below: Selma in the royal gardens of the Prague Castle


Our trip didn't end in Prague. We made a stop in Vienna as well. There we ate probably the best ice cream ever in the Tichy Gelateria. (Image above)


Above: Our visit to the Vienna Prater (amusement park). Below: One of two Ferris Wheels in the Vienna Prater.




I am now also catching up with other peoples blogs, and what they have been up to over the past 5 days. It's amazing how quickly one adapts to travel mode. I don't feel like working at all today :) But, what has to be done, has to be done. 

See you in the next post, when the travel series starts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top