Every year the Bosnian Blogger Team awards the best blogs in various categories. They search and validate blog achievement of bloggers from my country, and constantly search for the best national blogs.

It is an honor for me to receive the award for the Best Bosnian Photo Blog 2014. As you may have gleamed from my banner I had the luck to win best photo blog in 2011 and 2012 and was really happy that my  photo blog got that recognition again. A big thank you to them and to YOU because there wouldn't be this blog if there were no visitors.


Update 1: My summer vacation is over and I'm back home. I have made over 1000 images and was more then surprised by that number once I transferred the files to my computer. I am editing at full speed and hope to get the travel series up, first thing in August. But before that there will be some sneak peeks.

Update 2: You can LIKE my official Facebook Page for this blog, because I will be uploading some exclusive sneak peeks from our travels there, over the coming days.

click on the images for a bigger view

To close this post off, here are three shots from our vacation. I am editing the rest now, and hope to make a great multi-part travel series for you to enjoy. So please stay tuned.




Thanks for your support, visits and comments, I really appreciate them all! I hope you enjoyed these, and as I said you can go to my Facebook page for more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top