During a recent drive I stopped by the Jablanica Lake to take some images of the reflecting scenery in the lake. The sky was menacing and grey the whole day, but in this particular spot the clouds parted and the sun gave some great light to the landscape.

Jablanica Lake is one of the biggest lakes in Herzegovina. It's shape changes constantly. In this spot it's very narrow, but in others quite wast.

click on the images for a bigger view

I love the reflections created on the lake, and the glimpse of the small village on the other side.




A railroad bridge on the far left from where I was standing.


This spot is located on the M-17 road, a couple of miles south from the city Konjic.



A parking spot can be found right under the bridge, which provided me with an opportunity to take the next photo.



Another angle on the bridge.


I wish you a harmonious start into the weekend (and I hope these images could help a bit).
See you on Sunday for more images, from another place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top