Today I want to share a quiet moment on a secluded beach. As the sun was setting the weaves were slowly creating ripples on the surface of the water. The scent of the pine trees was permeating the air and  a sense of calm and peace was palpable.

I wish that I had time to take a swim at this point, but at the time of shooting I was on my way to another location. But nevertheless, I'm happy I stumbled across this little scene, and I hope you will like it too.

click on the images for a bigger view



Pine trees have such a fascinating bark, with many ridges and rings. 



The golden light of the sun was shining through the pine trees and creating a soft glow on the seawater.



The last rays of sun, shining on the bay.


I hope you enjoyed these seascapes and that your week is going well.

How is your summer coming along? Any signs of seasonal change yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top