The sun had set behind the surrounding mountains, when we started our stroll through the countryside. A certain calm, of a day coming to an end, was present in the air. Nature was quieting down, but we weren't. My dog Beni and his friend Div came along with us. Join us in this second part, and make sure to return tomorrow, for the sights from the night.

This is a multi-part series. Other parts include:
Part One: Arrival in the Mountains
Part Two: Fences in the Countryside
Part Three: As the night rolls in


click on the images for a bigger view




A path to an entrance gate.


I have previewed a different shot of this same scene before, and in this post I wanted to share two more. It's a glorious view, seeing the sun descend so far away.


The dogs can roam freely here, which I like a lot. As soon as Beni saw me leaving, he jumped to make me company. And that meant that Div had to follow to. Best buds, what can I say.



My friend Selma on a stone path that leads to a neighbors house.


Selma and my sister Jasmina, are calling out for the dogs...


... but they are in no hurry to get there.


A wide shot of our cottage.


My sister and I. Shot taken by Selma.


Along the way, we saw some great fences that I want to show you in the following images.


There are many fields here, where nature is growing wild.


I quite like this view of the wooden fence with the leaves intertwined between.




End of Part Two
To be continued...

I hope you enjoyed these views of the countryside. Upon our return, night was setting in, and that provided me a nice backdrop for the last batch of images, that you will see in the third and final part tomorrow.

Let me know what you think of these in the comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top