It has been a long work year so far, and as vacation time is nearing itself, the call of the distance becomes clearer and louder. I am counting down the days until vacation starts, and even though it's a bit longer before the sandy beaches greet me (we are going on July 18th), I am eagerly waiting for it.

Of course I will be doing an extensive photo-travel series once I return, but I wanted to leave you with a couple of images from my vacation last year, where we traveled to Sibenik. We will be going there again this year.

Until the vacation starts there will be lots of new content here, including the long promised time-lapse video which I am completing right now.

click on the images for a bigger view






Thank you all for visiting.
Where and how will you be spending your summer vacation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top