I hope that summer is off to a good start in your corners of the world (at least in the northern hemisphere). Recently I showed you the beaches and shores of the island Hvar in Croatia, and I wanted to stay a little bit longer on the Adriatic sea. In this new series, that is starting on Monday, I will be showing you the small town of Korcula, that is located on the same named island, a couple of miles southeast from Hvar.

click on the images for a bigger view



You can see Korcula on this map (as well as the island Hvar above it). In the right upper corner, you will spot Mostar, the city where I live.


With Korcula being located on an island, the main form of transportation is by ferry boats, which I love.



See you tomorrow for the first part. I'll go back to finishing up with the editing! Have a great Sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top